Optimal Answers to Light Deburring & Finishing Challenges :
Heavy Duty "Valgro-Fynex" Disc can also be ganged-up on a shaft to form mops and brushes, The density of the ganged-up product can be varied to suit the user by either incorporation spaces or varying the number of actual discs. This makes the end product extremely versatile.
General Application :
- Deburring, Polishing, Cleaning, and Blending : Inside diameter cleaning & Finishing of lifter bores, valve bodies, break cylinder, piston cylinder etc.
- Two discs per set face same direction for push and pull operation
- Used for same operation as the slotted discs, however, due to the multiple discs per set offer a firmer, more aggressive discs.
- Effective on all steels, rubber, plastic and composites. It is used for irregular shape like gear Deburring, Slot finishing, Key way Deburring.
Specific Application :
- Light deburring with power tools
- Patterning steel fabrication using air and electric tools.
- Used for glazing cutlery, finishing, deburring and removing discoloration caused by heat treatment.
- Fitted to an orbital sander to finish aluminum bonnet before the final coat of paint.
Suitable Machines :
Flexible & Straight Shaft Grinder Bench Motor, Pedestal Grinder, Orbital Sander.
Product Process Image
|Buff N Blend Single Discs|
|Diameter||RPM||Coarse||Medium Alo||Medium ZM||Fine|
|Buff N Blend Gang Discs|
|Diameter x width||Hole Diameter||RPM||Coarse||Medium Alo||Medium ZM||Fine|
|150 x 25mm||10||3200||BFG60-06||BFG40-06||BFGZM-06||BFG47-06|
|200 x 25mm||10||3200||BFG60-08||BFG40-08||BFGZm-08||BFG47-08|
Spiro Bend surface conditioning belt ( 4 Item)
Note : The text Marked with yellow colour are fast moving products.